Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is a big world, That was a small town, There in my rear view mirror, Disappearing now.....

It's the Thursday before Easter weekend...it's beautiful outside and I am stuck here at work for another half hour! Nothing has been too exciting this week, just the normal work, and going home, having dinner, and watching my shows. Don't know why, but when the weather gets nice like this I get the urge to go do something...like eat out a deck or something...ok sorry for the ADD moment but a guy at my work just walked by and his hair was all slicked back and it was hilarious!! WOW...ok anyways...lately I have just been bored with everything...I think I need a vaca, but can't afford that right now...if anybody has any ideas of how to change it up a little let me know!!

You know you love me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment