Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trying to see things through your eyes...





So, seems life is really getting me down today. The day just started out all wrong. The traffic was real bad and it has been rainy all day. Then I texted Mikey because I was worried about being late and he just shot back with a text about how I am always negative which has got me in a funk all day. He has seemed weird with me since last night and I just don't know what's going on with him. I hate that I feel like he is always pointing out all the negatives, all the things he doesn't like about me. I can't help it that this is a stressful time in my life, mostly financial and he has never had to deal with the financial stresses I have, so he doesn't know what I go through. I don't feel I am negative, I am just real and I also worry alot, so I guess that comes across wrong to him. I know he has my best interests at heart but sometimes it comes across all wrong. I am getting weirded out by the way he is acting, because he is acting how guys usually act when they want to to break up...he hasn't even returned my 'I love you' text even though him and I had just been texting back and forth...I just wish somebody could guide me on this road called life, because it's getting harder to figure out where I am supposed to be when I had just thought it was going in the right direction.


I am trying to see things through his eyes, but I can't justify changing who I am...this is me, love me or leave me!


You know you love me xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment